Today I want to show you all a card I made for Jo's Scrap Shack Fun-Day Friday Challenge #280.
I found that this card was a challenge for me this week as I have been really unwell and I apologise that this blog post won't be in full detail like my previous ones for Jo's Scrap Shack. 😞
Here are some close-ups. 😊
That's a wrap for my I'm Here For You card for Jo's Scrap Shack Design Team!
I hope you will come and join us at Jo's Scrap Shack's #280 Fun-Day Friday Challenge!
Want to know how to participate? Just read the following instructions below. 😊
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below on Jo's Scrap Shack challenge blog post.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries ~NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED~
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until May 10th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 13th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!________________________________________________
Feel free to let me know what you think of this card in the comments below. 😊