Wednesday, September 20, 2017

21st Pop-Up Box Birthday Card

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been a bit MIA lately. I have been dealing with a lot of health issues and have been on a mini holiday.

Here is a photo of a pop up box card I made for my partner who turned 21 on the weekend.



~Products Used~

Accessories: • Sizzix Big Shot • Brother Scan N Cut • Memento Pen: Tuxedo BlackTim Holtz Stamp PlatformRanger Heat It Tool • Original sized MISTI • Coloured cardstock from Kmart Australia • Coloured cardstock from Target Australia • Patterned paper from Aldi Australia • X-Press It Blending Card • Copic Ciao markers • Ranger Wonder Tape • ATG GunTombow Multi Mono Liquid GlueVersaMark penEK Success Powder ToolLindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder: Purely WhiteTonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops: Ripened Pumpkin

Ink: • Memento: Tuxedo BlackVersaMark

Stamps: • Lawn Fawn: Happy Happy Happy and Bicycle Built For You • Mama Elephant: New Family • Paper Smooches: Mirror Blocks • CTMH: Pen Pal Alphabet •

Dies: • Lawn Fawn: Scalloped Box Card Pop-Up, Grassy Border and Stitched Hillside Borders •

I am entering this creation in the following challenges:
(Pop It Up)

- Ri

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ri :-) I love the images and whole pop up box card :-)

    as you know I saw this on Instagram, the photo isn't showing up on this post, I am just seeing a box with a ? in it, not sure what the problem is :-/

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lols. :)
      I think I fixed the problem, can you see the image of the card now?
      You're welcome! Thank you for telling me about the challenge. Xx

      Delete
  2. This is really cute! I love personal, handmade cards like this :)

    ReplyDelete